Coronavirus Prevention Update – Dentist Vaccinated
** As of 1/21/21, dentistry was included in the first group (Phase 1a), within the Health Care Personnel category. Phase 1a recipients are being given priority to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Chicago dental offices of Larry A. Fisher have received the Covid 19 Vaccination and remain committed to providing top-notch dental services during these tough quarantine coronavirus times.
NORMAL HOURS – Strict Sterilization & Sanitation
Portage Park dentist Larry A. Fisher remains open to treat all of your Chicago dental needs. We are doing everything we can and as always our office follows the strictest sterilization and sanitation guidelines.
We will be asking every patient to wear a mask when coming into the dental office waiting room and to use hand sanitizer. We will also be wiping all door handles, tables, and be removing high-touch items from the waiting area. We apologize for any inconvenience, but at this time it is our top priority to keep our patients and staff members safe.
We have taken a number of different measures in order to make going to the dentist a safe experience in the time of the Coronavirus / COVID 19,This includes the following:
- Keeping a 6 feet distance of all individuals in the practice whenever possible
- Requiring everyone to wear a mask when entering the office
- Limiting appointment times so one person or very few are in the waiting room at a time
- The middle office is not in use to keep a 6-foot distance between everyone
- We are disinfecting and cleaning the dental chairs between uses, and also putting a 20-minute gap between appointments.